Cassandra de Alba is a poet living in Massachusetts. Her work has appeared in The Shallow Ends, Underblong, Big Lucks, and Smoking Glue Gun, among other publications. Her chapbooks habitats(Horse Less Press, 2016) and ORB (Reality Hands, 2018) are about deer and the moon, respectively. She is a co-host at the Boston Poetry Slam at the Cantab Lounge and an associate editor at Pizza Pi Press. You can find her online at www.cassandradealba.com.
- No events
- Peace at the Beach January 31, 2020
- 7th Annual Youth Hoot on January 9th, 2020! December 10, 2019
- December Hoot: Carand Burnet and Jim Rioux at the Roundabout Diner & Lounge (December 4th) December 2, 2019
- November Hoot: UNH MFA Poets Casey Lynn Roland and Anna Ohara at Portsmouth Public Library (Wednesday, Nov. 6th) October 30, 2019
- CANCELED- October Hoot: Andrew Merton and Jim Rioux September 17, 2019